How to live happy in life is a study and if you study something and you know what you are about, you can create it so that it will serve you, my personal belief. A person can be happy in life by helping people, by the way, he/she earns his/her income, association with other people( friends and family ), their personality and form of worship.
A person is described to be happy if his positive emotions over shines his negative emotions, these positive emotions are pride, joy, satisfaction, interest, and appreciation of life.
We are humans and there is no way we will never experience negative emotions in our life and that is the greatest challenge for we human beings. The most important thing is to concentrate on positive emotions and be alert about the negative ones so that they will not get the chance to destroy our lives.
Can you be happy in life? – yes, you can if you take note of some of these 7 brilliant tips that I am about to share with you, life will be interesting for you and you will never regret ever stepping into this world. Happiness is our key to success in this world because it’s the foundation or root of all our earthly success.
Most people asked this question which brought the idea of me providing a solution through my life experience and long research to come out with these tips so that the public can benefit from these ideas. Follow the guidelines below to form a great happy life.
7 Brilliant Tips You Need to Know about how to live happy in life
Your Attitude guiding principles
How we think about life and our situation is the foundation on which all our happiness is built on. Our philosophy about failure, success, obstacles, associate set up our sail to happiness in life. How do you handle failure, do you see it as a lesson that you can learn from it or as something that has to destroy your life forever.
The direction or how we picture the past, present and the future can have everlasting happiness on us and at the same time can destroy our lives. The best way to approach the past is to use it as a school so that it will teach us the lessons it carries, only in that way we can be sure of not repeating past mistakes and if we don’t make mistakes in our current decision, happiness will be ours in the future.
Positive philosophies towards work, employers, family, life, in general, should be our focus and we should do all we can to minimize the negative ones since we can’t eliminate it all.
In other to develop your uniqueness in life, you have to possess a strong philosophy that no one can talk you out of and you will feel an eternal happy that will follow you for the rest of your life.
Your Passion – why you really need to be doing the things you love
Happiness is a feeling that comes to you when you are engaged in doing something that you really enjoy. People who are happy in life are doing the things they like and hardly do you see them retire from doing it.
Perhaps the most famous and respected radio commentator in history Earl Nightingale finished it by saying that “happiness is the progressive realization of a worthy ideal.”
Whenever you feel that you are moving, step-by-step, toward something that is important to you, toward your most important goals, you automatically feel happy.
You feel satisfied and content. You feel a huge sense of personal growth and well-being in your life. Pause for a moment and answer this question.
What do you love doing that makes you happy?
If you find the answer to this question, you will be surprised to know that it is your passion and I will encourage you to think deep to find out ways in which you can improve this idea you came up with and there is no doubt that you can make a living out of it.
Some people are happy cleaning and they build a cleaning business out of that. Your passion can be singing, running, writing or joking just name it and you can make a living from that passion. This will make you appreciate what you are doing for a living and this can give you forever happiness.
This is perhaps the most important element to be happy in life. We labor for it all our lives. I don’t think any sick person is happy in life, it’s not a joyful moment for any of us when we are sick and we have to be healthy in other to be happy.
We do not think about our lives until we are deprived of it, something we take for granted that is precious than any other thing else.
The causes of early deaths today are heart disease, cancer, diabetes, etc, all of which are subject to your control to a certain extent. You cannot predict or protect against unpredictable, like accidents, but you can use your self-discipline to control your life.
Don’t be alarm by this because there are solutions( habits that can be emulated ) to solve all these problems.
The Alameda Study, covering many thousands of people for more than twenty years, concluded seven key health habits which contributed the most to a long life:
1. Eat regularly rather than fasting, starving, or gorging. Eat normal, healthy meals, preferably five or six times per day, with your last meal fully three hours before you go to sleep.
2. Eat lightly: Overeating makes you tired and sluggish, whereas eating lightly makes you feel healthy and alert. As Thomas Jefferson wrote, “No one ever regretted eating too little after a meal.”
3. Don’t snack between meals: When you eat, your body has to break down and digest the foods in your stomach so that they can move into your small intestine. This requires four to five hours. If you put food in on top of the food that you have already eaten, the digestive process must start over again, with part of your food at one stage of digestion and another part of your food at another stage. This leads to an upset stomach, heartburn, drowsiness (especially in the afternoon), and constipation.
4. Exercise regularly: The ideal is about thirty minutes a day or two hundred minutes per week. You can achieve this by walking, running, swimming, and/or using exercise equipment. You should fully articulate every joint every day.
5. Wear a seat belt: Right up to age thirty-five, the most common cause of premature death is traffic accidents.
6. Don’t smoke: Smoking is correlated with thirty-two different illnesses including lung cancer, esophageal cancer, throat cancer, stomach cancer, heart disease and a variety of other ailments.
7. Drink alcohol in moderation: Studies show that one to two glasses of wine per day aid digestion and seem to be beneficial to your overall health. Anything above that can lead to all kinds of problems, including overeating, traffic accidents, personality problems, and antisocial behavior.
These habits are under your control and in your search for happiness in life, all this should be implemented.
Also, you can practice the following tips for excellent health: Proper diet, proper exercise, proper rest, proper attitude, proper weight.
life is precious and in other to have this good and happy life, we have to stay healthy so that we can live long to see our dreams come through.
On our struggle down the road to be happy in life are ambitions we wish to accomplish, desires we need to gratify and to bring these ambitions and desires into fulfillment, we must be successful with money. The question is what superior financial plan do you have in place to solve all your needs in life.
There will be problems you need to solve down the road which needs money especially this our complicated days and if you are not able to solve these problems there is no way that you will be happy with your life. For example, educating yourself, acquiring a house, clothing, food, etc. All of these demand money.
The happiest of all people are those who have reached a point at which they no longer worry about money. This is not something you can leave to chance, but rather something that requires deliberate action and tremendous self-discipline to achieve.
Whenever you feel that there is a big difference between where you are today financially and where you would ideally like to be, you experience stress, unhappiness.worry, and unhappiness.
It will be advisable to have a personal plan, something unique to suit you and make provision for the following:
- Financial independent account ( At least 10% )
- Your capital account ( At least 10% )
- Charity or Helping the community ( At least 10% )
- Your expenditure ( 70% )
Practicing this for a couple of years will provide you with money which will make your soul happy and feel secure in the future. This is proven and most if not all the top wealthy people live by this plan to serve as a guide for their financial management.
Focus on past success and appreciate what you have
The act of focusing on your past success and appreciating what you have puts you in touch with your personal power and leads to becoming a master of producing results.
By recognizing your accomplishments, you build real confidence that gives you the strength to make new things happen.
This was what an American author, motivational speaker, corporate trainer, and entrepreneur understood and gave us a quote:
“By taking the time to stop and appreciate who you are and what you’ve achieved – and perhaps learned through a few mistakes, stumbles and losses – you actually can enhance everything about you. Self-acknowledgment and appreciation are what give you the insights and awareness to move forward toward higher goals and accomplishments.”
Accepting your value is the first step toward permitting yourself to be who you are and make the contribution you’re here to make.
A deep appreciation of yourself is the bedrock of being who you are in the world and this can give you happiness in your life.
I would like to start this by asking a question. What feelings come over you when someone makes a joke, listening to music or when watching a movie?. These are all forms of entertainment.
Happiness is everywhere but if you don’t take note of these things, you will always feel like lacking it in your life. Whenever you feel sad, unhappy or life has rejected you, these are various ways you can boost yourself up and feel the happiness you ever need to get back on track.
- Dancing – when people are laughing and trying to keep up with the moves involved in line-dancing, they are being entertained. If they are new at line-dancing, they may be providing entertainment for others. Just trying to move your body in a form of entertainment brings joy to you. Dancing is a great form of aerobic exercise since it works many muscles in the body. Muscles become stretched, conditioned, and toned while the heart rate increases, pumping blood at a faster rate. Dance such as salsa, lion dance, fandango, belly dance, ballet are all forms of entertainment that can make you happy in life.
- Games – Right now one of the most leading sources of entertainment is our gaming industry, we experience an unbelievable number of people trooping into game centers such as football, baseball, soccer, basketball, car racing, tennis, golf, etc, just to get their self entertained and the happiness people drive from these games are amazing. Any person can choose one of these games for it to serve as a source of happiness to him/her.
- Music – Listening to music is one of the sources I will personally recommend to anyone in search of happiness in this world as it provides internal happiness to people. Country music, Jazz, Gospel, R n B, Classical, Rock, Blue, etc, all forms a great category of music that you can select to get yourself entertain and if you listen to how this music turns people on is astonishing.
Relationship with other people
Living with the right people can make you happy and productive for the rest of your life, you are happy only when you feel that you are been appreciated and loved, the way you think about others determine the way they will also react towards you.
In life, you seek out an association with people who make you feel comfortable and that determine the way you see yourself and think about yourself. When you are with the people who value your present, you enjoy higher levels of happiness. You like and respect yourself more. You feel happy in their presence.
For you to have these feelings of being appreciated all the time, you have to build and maintain the secrets of a wonderful relationship with other people, if you want to be love, you should love others first and if you want to be respected, you should respect others first. People want to be love so it is a win-win method to achieve happiness from others.
It takes massive self-control for you to rise above yourself. Instead of trying to get other people to like you, focus first on liking them and being impressed by them. You can get people to like you by implementing the following habits in your life to see how others will also react towards you.
- Appreciate the effort of others
- Like other people as they are
- Admired the effort of others
- Give attention to others
- Never Criticize others
The simple practicing of the following simple ideas will improve your relationship with people and you will be amazed by the results you will be getting.
You can be happy – The world is in Our hands
The journey has been great till this point and I know you have learned a lot, We all want to be happy in this life and we won’t stop in the search for it until we all find it.
I want to live my life to the fullest and I can’t achieve this without happiness and I know you also want the same thing that is why you are reading this post so join hands with me so that we can find happiness in our lives
If you find this post helpful and you want to share anything relating to this topic, you can leave a comment below.